© Copyright. All Rights Reserved
NAMI Piedmont Tri-County affiliate volunteers outreach and programs
for 2014 - April 2015
Your support matters to the:
· 48 Parents/caregivers who graduated from Family-to-Family Courses during 2014 – 2015 to date.
· 43 Parents/caregivers who graduated from NAMI Basics Courses during 2014 – 2015 to date.
· 330 Public school teachers and administrators who participated in the Parents & Teachers as Allies in-service presentations during 2014 - 2015 to date.
· 105 Winthrop University Senior Education Majors that participated in the Parents & Teachers as Allies in-service in November 2014.
· 15 Mental Health Care Professional who graduated from our first NAMI Provider Education Course at Piedmont Medical Center in December 2014.
· 95 Law enforcement/security officers who attended our Crisis Intervention Training Classes this year through the York Sheriff’s Office, Rock Hill Police Department and at York Technical College during 2014 – 2015 to date.
· 45 City of Rock Hill employees who participated in a NAMI mental health awareness presentation ‘Lunch and Learn’ in 2014.
· 46 Williams and Fudge staff and supervisors who participated in a NAMI mental health awareness presentation ‘Lunch and Learns’ in 2014.
· 32 Winthrop University Masters of Social Work Students who attended In Our Own Voice presentations during 2014 - 2015 to date.
· 74 School nurses who participated in our program at the Rural School Nurses Conference in October 2014.
· 225 Family members and friends who have attended a Family Support Group Meeting during 2014 - 2015 to date.
· 131 Individuals living with mental health conditions who have attended a Connection Support Group Meeting during 2014 - 2015 to date...
· Employees of Physicians Choice Laboratory Services who attended the Wellness Fair, with an emphasis on mental health, in December 2014.
· Parents with youth involved with the Keystone Substance Abuse Stepping Up Grant who attend our support group at Keystone every other month.
· Many hundreds of parents who have attended York County RAP Sessions – NAMI Piedmont Tri-County is an active participant in this program to Raise Awareness of Parents on issues affecting their children and adolescents.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE!